skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Teacher's Guide
An on-line resource of questions and answers for students studying English.
01 March 2010
Requests
Anybody can post requests about English problems. When I have time I will answer them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Teacher Gerard
Taichung City (404), Taichung, Taiwan
A teacher of English in Taiwan for 5 years. Teaching adults and children. I have developed knowledge and understanding of language learning through my teaching experience and when studying Chinese (the hardest language in the world).
View my complete profile
students
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(14)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(5)
Food Questions
Food Train - Everdot
Traffic in Taiwan - Teacher's thoughts
'thorough' can you use it.
Requests
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(7)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
Labels
boss
bribery
cafe
children
conversation
drinks
Food
gratitude
happiness
honeymoon
job
marriage
motivation
nutrition
plan
planner
practice english
pride
relationship
responsibility
restaurant
shock
study
taiwan traffic car scooter motorcycle
teach
technique adapt comprehension
thorough use usage
vegetarian
work
worthliness
No comments:
Post a Comment